So many providers have tight budgets for their child care business. That got me wondering if we had an extra $2000 what would we buy for child care. Let’s have some fun and see what we would get if we had a little mad money to spend.
If You Had $2000 to Spend on Your Child Care – What Would You Buy?
This post may contain affiliate links. You can check my disclosure for more info!
What Would You Buy?
If I gave you $2000 to spend – what would you buy for child care?
What would you put in your cart to buy for child care?
Here’s the Shopping Challenge
So here’s how it works:
- Let’s use Amazon’s Play Sets & Playground Equipment area as a guide so we’re all talking the same prices.
- Surf through around and identify what stuff (outdoor equipment, ride-on toys, sand table, etc.) that you’d get if you had $2000.
- Tell/and or show (with a link) what you’d get in comments below. Tell us why you selected what you did.
If you are a savvy shopper like me, I bet you could get quite a bit with two grand!
- Perhaps this Little Tikes Go Green Playhouse (currently a ‘best seller’ on Amazon)
- Or maybe this Jumbo 4 to Score Oversized game (another favorite). This would provide loads of fun while teaching colors and counting.
- Or perhaps you want to use the opportunity to get yourself a new sandbox, ride-on toys, etc.
- Or maybe you’d just blow a big chunk of cash on a backyard playset swing set you’ve been wanting forever – like this one (the one I’ve been eying for months now…. Sigh….)
- Get as much stuff as you can! You just can’t go over the $2000 shopping limit.
Don’t get too bogged down in the details – It’s just pretend and I’m really just curious what everyone else buy for child care if they had an extra $2000 just laying around.
Wasn’t that fun?!
It’s always fun spending someone else’s money (even if it isn’t real). Looking forward to seeing what you ‘order’ (hypothetically of course). Don’t forget to leave your picks & pics, and don’t forget the total in a comment below.
What did you put in your cart?