I teach providers how to deal with the challenges of starting and running a childcare business. This is the site I wish I had when I started my childcare 15 years ago.
Thousands of providers follow and read the blog to find solid advice for tackling childcare business related issues. I’m confident you will too.
Why a childcare blog?
Although being a child’s first caregiver and educator can be awesome and a very rewarding experience, providers can also feel:
- Sometimes they could use a little guidance
- Frustrated by not knowing how to find clients
- They constantly struggle with getting paid on time
- That parent communication often turns into confrontations
- Overtired from working long hours
- Isolated and alone and could just use a partner that gets it
Well that’s where Thrivingchildcare.com comes in!
Why this site?
There are other sites with information like mine, many of which are excellent and ones I read too. But here’s how I’m different:
- I’ve been a provider for over 15 years.
- I write about issues specifically with the provider/business owner in mind. Things like –
- Finding clients
- Getting paid on-time
- Parent communication
- Avoiding provider burnout
- I want Thrivingchildcare to be provider’s partner. Sort of like a colleague you can turn to with a question or a problem.
Thrivingchildcare.com is all about inspiring, teaching and supporting childcare providers to create a business that not only cares for young children and serve there communities – but also helps build successful businessees for the providers behind them.
Our main objective is helping childcare providers start and grow thriving childcare businesses. We are dedicated to supporting early childhood educators and caregivers just like you.
Where to go from here?
- Head over to our About Page for how to find more information for the provider and even fun information about me.
- Sign up for our newsletter, my free, weekly email. It will help you keep up with what’s new on the blog, special offers, new products and all things related to the childcare business.
- Join our Private Facebook Group
Thanks for dropping by,