Thank you for your interest in writing a guest post on the Thrivingchildcare blog. We love to collaborate! We are currently accepting guest bloggers! Read the guidelines below to get started.
Here’s how to write a blog post for Thrivingchildcare.com
Thrivingchildcare.com is a blog about all things related to starting and running a childcare business. We cover topics anywhere from where to get started to finding first clients to dealing with licensing matters. Our mission is to help and inspire new and seasoned childcare business owners.
We especially love UNIQUE (never been published) blog posts about:
- Starting a childcare/daycare – How to get started
- Licensing issues
- Finding clients
- Enforcing business policies
- Client communication
But, any blog post idea that is helpful about starting or growing a childcare business is welcomed.
Note: not all blog post ideas will be approved.
When you guest post on Thrivingchildcare.com, you get:
- An author bio promoting your blog, social media profiles and/or products
- The chance to be featured on our contributor page if you guest post at least 2 times
- Promotion on our social media profiles
- A brand new audience for your blog
- Potential traffic from Thrivingchildcare.com
- Experience writing high-quality blog posts
- Support from the Thrivingchildcare team
GUEST POSTING GUIDELINES COLLABORATE
Because we strive to put out a high quality of content on our blog, each blog post should be interesting and engaging!
We accept posts on anything childcare business related! Due to monthly themes and depending on the topic, you would like to write about, scheduling may vary and is not first-come-first-serve.
In general, depending on the number of submissions, your posts will be published 2-6 weeks out.
SUBMIT FOR GUEST POST APPROVAL
- Please use the form below and provide a list of 1-5 topics that you would like to write about, and we will let you know the date we will need your post by.
- Once approved, please follow the submission guidelines below.
- THAT’S IT!. We will reach out to you within 24-48 hours to let you know if your post topic ideas are a go.🙂
EACH GUEST POST SUBMISSION SHOULD INCLUDE:
- A post that is at least 500 words and written in Google Docs
- A blog post title with a score of at least 72 on the CoSchedule Headline Analyzer (FREE TOOL)
- Use subheadings – H2 or H3
- No affiliate links – Sorry, we don’t want pure marketers coming here thinking it’s a free-for-all
- A keyword phrase that is repeated at least 3 times throughout the article
- Your headshot/profile picture (attached to the email, not embedded in your post)
- Your blog’s URL (or other URL that you wish your bio to link to)
- Any social media channels you would like to promote
- 1-paragraph bio
- Images within the blog post are allowed, as long as they are not promotional (please attach to the Google Docs document, do not embed in the post)
- You may include a content upgrade download link(s) within the post. If it is a PDF, please provide a sample to us beforehand.
- You may include up to 2 links within the post back to your blog’s content (i.e. old blog posts on similar topics)
- Links to other outside high-quality outside sources are encouraged
- Approximately one week before the post goes live, you will receive a link to where it will be posted and a collection of social media graphics. Promotion on your end is very much appreciated!
What Happens After you Guest Post?
When your blog post is published on Thrivingchildcare.com, go ahead and share it on all of your social media profiles. This will help you grow your brand, audience, and traffic as well as your credibility in your blog niche.
We will also promote your post on our social media profiles.
Please DO NOT copy your blog post and publish it on your blog or another blog. You retain all rights to your content, but if you decide to publish it on another website, unfortunately, we will have to unpublish it from our site. This is to avoid having duplicate content out there and can confuse the search engines and benefit neither of the blogs.
If you enjoyed guest posting on Thrivingchildcare.com, we would love it if you guest posted again. If you guest post at least 2 times, we will add you to our contributor page!
SUBMIT FOR GUEST POST APPROVAL
We look forward to working with you!